Welcome to my personal blog!
H
ere I will share my crafty pursuits (usually x-posted from my other blog sweetfructose)
do some parenting/kid talk, fashion/hair wish-listing, and post general randomness, complaints,
about whatever else catches my whimsy.
Enjoy!

8.01.2009

plush you peek-a-boo

In honor of the Pink Floyd, "Dark Side of the Moon"/The Wizard of OZ Mash-up, please get your copy of Neutral Milk Hotels' "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" ready....press play, now:

I'd like to introduce you to...
Esteban Septopus.
it rolls off the tounge better if you pronounce it with a french accent,
or a really good Jacques Cousteau impression.
go on, try it.
i'll wait. . . . . . . . . . .
see?





He's approx 18" in height & stuffed with lavender and love.

I'm glad I won't be home to see him go, as I am currently on the east coast visiting family.

Esteban was almost too huggable to let go. But like all casanovas that love quick & hard, he's a traveler by nature and simply cannot be cooped up at home. This septopus needs let his tentacles feel the open road & water. Next stop, Seattle.

Vaya con Dios, you dharma bum


::Aaaand, stop song now::

Creepy how it syncs up, right? You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment