Welcome to my personal blog!
H
ere I will share my crafty pursuits (usually x-posted from my other blog sweetfructose)
do some parenting/kid talk, fashion/hair wish-listing, and post general randomness, complaints,
about whatever else catches my whimsy.
Enjoy!

8.30.2009

halloween herman sneak peak

dear blog,

ive been oh so busy yet again...from family trips back east to über cleaning and house re-arranging in preparation for a newly mobile lil' jellybean. all of which i shall regail to you soon. for now, please peep my halloween offerings as a token of my appreciation:

meet Herman


side gash


[removable top & brains!!!]

Pics of his bride soon to come...

p.s. The removable top of Herman's head (ha! anyone remember that show?) can also double as a sweet, sweet hi-top fade:
too hype




No comments:

Post a Comment