Welcome to my personal blog!
H
ere I will share my crafty pursuits (usually x-posted from my other blog sweetfructose)
do some parenting/kid talk, fashion/hair wish-listing, and post general randomness, complaints,
about whatever else catches my whimsy.
Enjoy!

8.03.2009

fun with polyhedrons

Meet Holly:


she's a quilted polyhedron ornament. what? you thought ornaments were just for the holiday season? that's silly. you're silly. ornaments are for every occasion to make you feel happy. silly pants.

anyhoo, after some minor bumps in the road & needle stabs to the finger, holly is completed. She's approx 4" x 5" of quilted love and glitter.





Now that i've got holly the poly prototype done, i'm a bit wiser and know the best way to make more. Be on the lookout for more poly ornaments soon

No comments:

Post a Comment