Welcome to my personal blog!
H
ere I will share my crafty pursuits (usually x-posted from my other blog sweetfructose)
do some parenting/kid talk, fashion/hair wish-listing, and post general randomness, complaints,
about whatever else catches my whimsy.
Enjoy!

7.24.2009

sachet, shantè

i miss watching RuPaul's drag race. every few days i catch my self singing the "face face face" song interlude by Miss BeBe Zahara Benet, aka "House of Camer-OON". that in turn, reminds me of 1992, being 12, obsessed with fashion magazines, and hearing RuPaul's Supermodel on the radio constantly. Remember back then? When supermodels were thin, but not sickly boneskinny, AND pretty? seems like ages ago. wow, i've gotten way off the subject. ok rewind...

RuPaul's Supermodel song coupled with my jellybean's poomergencies™ gave me the idea to do a mini lavender sachèt, form of swanpeacock (sweacock i think is what i settled on). they're teeny-tiny and smell delightful. they aren't so useful in keeping in a drawer per se, but if you keep them by your computer and start to feel a bit stressed, a little sniff will do ya.



for now, enjoy them virtually :)

No comments:

Post a Comment