Welcome to my personal blog!
H
ere I will share my crafty pursuits (usually x-posted from my other blog sweetfructose)
do some parenting/kid talk, fashion/hair wish-listing, and post general randomness, complaints,
about whatever else catches my whimsy.
Enjoy!

8.06.2009

La Famille Septopus

The gang's all here

In late 2005/early 2006, born of a mixure of boredom & procrastination, came the septopus. I had already been toying with the idea of the seven tentacled cephalopod as plush when the need arose to create a project for a communication's class. From there, my love and fascination with these creatures grew. I started with a plain blue one, and from there, my handmade, handsewn collection quickly grew.

Some were born as septopi, seven tentacled and proud. Others had accidents, thus marked with their own special band-aids. But all are loved just the same.

They all tried to make it to Etsy, they really did, but mama's grasp is strong, and her demeanor shy. Soon, though, Soon my pretties shall be available to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment