Welcome to my personal blog!
H
ere I will share my crafty pursuits (usually x-posted from my other blog sweetfructose)
do some parenting/kid talk, fashion/hair wish-listing, and post general randomness, complaints,
about whatever else catches my whimsy.
Enjoy!

8.05.2009

Caring for Your Introvert - The Atlantic (March 2003)

Caring for Your Introvert - The Atlantic (March 2003)

Found @ KrissyHix Blog & Shared via AddThis

When I was a-blog hunting around, I found the KrissyHix Blog & a link to an article titled "Caring for Your Introvert). Sure, not all people are one thing or another, as us humans are weird and multidimensional beings, but if you identify with one personality trait or another, it's a fun read. (note: It's a hilarious read for all you Introverts out there, like myself- You will find yourself nodding in agreement and sighing "THANK YOU" to those who finally understand us.) Now shhh! and be still.

No comments:

Post a Comment