Welcome to my personal blog!
H
ere I will share my crafty pursuits (usually x-posted from my other blog sweetfructose)
do some parenting/kid talk, fashion/hair wish-listing, and post general randomness, complaints,
about whatever else catches my whimsy.
Enjoy!

10.21.2009

autumn spooktacular

Oh, blog. It's been roughly 2 months since our last convo. sorries!

anyhoo, I've got some spare time this week since jellybean is off visiting with the gramps, so I'll try to play the catch up game as much as I can. For now, please accept this as an offering.

This coming weekend in Lakewood, I will have some plushy scariness in the Pop Shop Gallery's 5th Annual Sugar Coated Show


What, you may ask, will be included? Well, I'll give you a sneak peak (I plan on taking pics that night, too):

The unholy trinity...Mini Glow-in-the-Dark Septopi (one plain black, the other 2 BIZARRO!)


The trinity and "The Bride" (Herman's love interest)

And here's the whole gang

No comments:

Post a Comment