Welcome to my personal blog!
H
ere I will share my crafty pursuits (usually x-posted from my other blog sweetfructose)
do some parenting/kid talk, fashion/hair wish-listing, and post general randomness, complaints,
about whatever else catches my whimsy.
Enjoy!

11.17.2009

Get Your Crafty Goodness for the Holidays!

My fingers have been busy these past few weeks. Before I knew it, retail stores had replaced the pumpkins and cornucopias of autumn with evergreens and twinkling lights. And it wasn't even Halloween yet. Back in my day, everyone waited until after Thanksgiving. Then again, back in my day, kids drooled over Lionel Kiddie City commercials and REAL cartoons & kid's tv shows came on Saturday mornings- ALL SATURDAY MORNING...not just for like, 2 hours, and they weren't all Disney related either. If for whatever reason you woke up at 7 a.m., there was something awesome to watch while you ate your Swedish Chef Cereal. What? Did you just ask me who the Swedish Chef was?? From the Muppet Show, and I swear to Whomever, if you ask me what a Muppet is, I will thwomp you with a embroidery hoop. Oh also, remember Hey Vern, It's Ernest? Or how about Pee-Wee's Playhouse? Yeah, that was our show kids. Your welcome. Wow, lemme take a breath. *sigh* Sorry. Moving on...




The Awesome Candra Squire is hosting a series of holiday Trunk Shows! Want great local handmade products? She's got them! Live in the 216 area code or close enough to it? Get to the shows! December 3, 2009 6:30 – 9pm Utrecht in Cleveland Heights & December 5th, 2009 5pm-8pm Bela Dubby Lakewood, OH. A percentage of all goods sold go to charity. And if this sweetens the pot at all, some of my lil goodies will be for sale. Here's a taste:





By the By, keep an eye on that Candra & her Salty not Sweet biz...That gal's got moxie & is going places :)

No comments:

Post a Comment