Welcome to my personal blog!
H
ere I will share my crafty pursuits (usually x-posted from my other blog sweetfructose)
do some parenting/kid talk, fashion/hair wish-listing, and post general randomness, complaints,
about whatever else catches my whimsy.
Enjoy!

7.30.2011

Go buy my stuff at Salty! um...please.

how can you deny those faces?

I just sent over a bunch of adorable plush [if i may say so myself] to the Salty Not Sweet boutique! They are located at 2074 W. 25th St. Cleveland, OH 44113. Right down the street from the historic West Side Market. (if you remember from a previous post, I did a plush window installation for them a few moons back). They took the picture above once the products arrived in store :)


Wait, are you still here reading?  Go. Go now! Ok, stop at the West Side Market First, get some fresh produce, walk around a bit, enjoy the sites, then go buy my stuff. Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment