Welcome to my personal blog!
H
ere I will share my crafty pursuits (usually x-posted from my other blog sweetfructose)
do some parenting/kid talk, fashion/hair wish-listing, and post general randomness, complaints,
about whatever else catches my whimsy.
Enjoy!

5.21.2009

it's not you, it's me

dear blog,

how unloved you have been! the life of a new mommy has been unkind to you thus far. while i am out doing crafty things, enjoying the Ohio sun after months [and months and months] of cold, and chasing around a 5 month old, you've been sitting here, patiently waiting. i have decided that we will have scheduled late night rendezvous whilst I have "me time". how does that sound? oh, blog, i'll make it up to you somehow, but c'mon, how can you resist this face:
you can't.

but here on out, i will promise to make a non-distracted effort to share my general craftiness with you.

love & sequins,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment